Center for International Cooperation
In accordance with the Internalization Strategy, the main goal of the Center for International Cooperation is to incorporate the international dimension in the education process for the purpose of professional development of employees and students’ competences.
The Center for International Cooperation encourages and promotes the participation of students and employees in international exchange projects, monitors calls and proposals for projects, and realizes projects of general significance for the development of the Academy.
The main goal of the Center for international cooperation is to increase the quality of education through establishing and developing international cooperation with higher education institutions and the economic sector.
Activities of the Center:
- Establishing international cooperation with higher education institutions, as well as the business institutions.
- Monitoring the realization of international cooperation with other higher education institutions, organizations, associations and networks in the country and abroad.
- Developing international activities of the Academy in the field of teaching affairs, scientific and research affairs and professional work, as well as international project affairs.
- Organizing training of students, teaching and non-teaching staff abroad and monitoring international mobility being realized on the Academy.
- Promoting international activities of the Academy at various conferences.